Indian Puppodums - Plain Review

Indian Puppodums - Plain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So a British friend now living in America turned me on to the puppodums -- and they were easily available in the small, rural town Super Fresh. Until the last time. No existence (on a quick trip home in which we only went to the Super Fresh to pick up puppodums!!!). Back to NJ, where we have a whole assortment of gourmet groceries, from the family owned Pennington Market to Whole Foods.
Nope, no clue about what I was talking about.
So I do a web search. I call the manufacturer in England! I'm put on hold (apparently my request comes across as bizarre). I'm told I'll get a call back. No call comes.
It just happens that I'm on a cruise to the Eastern Carribean (a few weeks later). We're in St. Thomas and I used to live there and my favorite grocery was the Gourmet Gallery in Havensight, just where the ships dock. I go in there to buy a bottle of wine...and I'm just wandering down the aisles, enjoying reveries of old times, when I stumble onto ... you got it! Sharwood's puppodams. I bought the whole lot. LOL.
Who knew?


Click Here to see more reviews about: Indian Puppodums - Plain



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Indian Puppodums - Plain

0 comments:

Post a Comment