Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Over the past 2 years I've ordered 10 cases of these wonderful cheese crisps but my last
order was NOT the same. Every box in the case tasted the same, NO flavor. I E-mailed the
customer service department at John WM Macy's and got no response. I took a chance and
ordered a second case and it was the same. I'm very disappointed. When you find a product
you like so much you tend to count on the same taste, my guess is the cheese isn't the same.
I don't blame Amazon for this, it's the Company that isn't living up to the standards it should.
I was always willing to pay the price but now it's not worth it. If I ever hear back I'll fill you in
but so far after 3 E-mails to Macy's NOTHING. Before I gave them 5 stars, not now.
Click Here to see more reviews about: John Wm. Macy's Cheddar & Asiago CheeseCrisps, 4.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment