Joray Fruit Roll, Apricot, 1-Ounce Units (Pack of 48) Review

Joray Fruit Roll, Apricot, 1-Ounce Units (Pack of 48)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been eating, actually devouring & loving, Joray Apricot fruit rolls since the late 1960's. I'm presently 46 and I love them as much today as I did when I unfurled my first roll nearly 40 year's ago. In my humble opinion, they're the best fruit snack I've ever had the arrant pleasure of savoring. One further note of interest; the Joray Apricot fruit rolls have been difficult to locate of late. I've searched my local super-markets, as well as continuously perused the Web, and occasionally have been fortunate enough to locate a box. Amazon.com, thus far, remains the only trustworthy website I'd buy from. Other sites I've ordered from failed to deliver my orders which ranged from one box to five boxes. If you're like me and you're addicted to these fine fruit snacks, do yourself a huge favor and purchase them from Amazon.com. And it's not like I'm being paid for rendering Amazon.com kudos for a job well done, as well as for their professionalism, with regard to dealing with the public at large and for offering, actually gauranteeing, swift delivery. Amazon deserves to be commended for providing a fantastic product, as does Joray, and I thank them both..!!!
[...]

Click Here to see more reviews about: Joray Fruit Roll, Apricot, 1-Ounce Units (Pack of 48)



Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about Joray Fruit Roll, Apricot, 1-Ounce Units (Pack of 48)

0 comments:

Post a Comment