Mrs. Mays Cran-Blueberry Crunch, 2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) Review

Mrs. Mays Cran-Blueberry Crunch, 2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered these for my husband for Christma 2010 - he turned hiis nose up without eveb trying them. So I was not sure if I would loke them. I LOVE THEM ! The pouches look small - but are very filling. A nuty chrnch - but unlike most nuts or granola's - doesn't feel like a cap will come off.
The are so delicious and these bags - look small but are satisfying. I will order more and try her other products. Excellent for any type of snack person - not messy and taste wonderful plus heathly.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mrs. Mays Cran-Blueberry Crunch, 2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)



Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about Mrs. Mays Cran-Blueberry Crunch, 2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)

0 comments:

Post a Comment