New York Style Pita Chips Review

New York Style Pita Chips
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As of late, I have become quite interested in all things New York. When I found these New York Style Pita Chips in my delightful little one-stop pharmacy, I bought one of each: Cinnamon Sugar, Spicy Mediterranean, and Garlic.
According to the package, pita bread, found in so many traditional neighborhoods in New York, is cut into strips, baked until crisp, and various seasonings added to create a nifty, little treat. I first tried the Spicy chips--quite tasty and seasoned just right
Tonight is Cinnamon and Sugar sampling. One is allowed to eat seven chips to keep within 3.5 fat grams, 95 mg of sodium, 17 gram of carbohydrates, 3 grams of sugar, and 3 of protein. Although the front of the package advertises no trans fat, I see on the ingredient list palm oil, one of the bad boys of trans fat.
How to serve Cinnamon and Sugar chips? Right out of the package for a quick treat. Better yet, spoon out a bowl of vanilla ice cream and place a few of these pita chips around the inside perimeter of the bowl.
As for New York, don't let titles fool you. Nonni's Food Company produces these New York Style Pita Chips right in Oklahoma City!

Click Here to see more reviews about: New York Style Pita Chips



Buy Now

Click here for more information about New York Style Pita Chips

0 comments:

Post a Comment