Pure Bar 33676 Organic Apple Cinnamon Raw Bar Review

Pure Bar 33676 Organic Apple Cinnamon Raw Bar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Was given a sample of one of these in an order of Larabars, which, until now, I thought was the only vegan bar out there. The little sample apple cinnamon bar I tried was so good, I let my wife try it (not a vegan) and she really liked it, too. When my Larabar supply begins to run low again in about three months, I plan to try a box of these.
Oh, I called my local New Season's here in the Portland, Oregon area and noticed that these bars are very expensive off the shelf: $2.19 each or $1.97 if you buy them in boxes of 12. Larabars locally are about $1.59 each with no box discount and as inexpensive as $1.09 each from Amazon sellers.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pure Bar 33676 Organic Apple Cinnamon Raw Bar



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pure Bar 33676 Organic Apple Cinnamon Raw Bar

0 comments:

Post a Comment