Sahale Snacks, Sing Buri Blend, 5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6) Review

Sahale Snacks, Sing Buri Blend, 5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I first tried this nut and spice delight at Costco........I had some of the samples that were offered that day and I choose to purchase the Sing Buri. My goodness this is good!! The flavors are just right. You know how a really good (Asian or French) sauce holds together and has a progression of flavors? I found that this happens with the nuts and chili and lemongrass.
Really, this is a gorgeous snack and healthy too!
Now that Amazon is offering this company's products, I ordered 2. And with the nice 10 bucks off, this is a very nice bargain!
Depending on your palate (some folks are happy with Planters nuts you know), I think you will be delighted with this choice!
Scrumptious!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sahale Snacks, Sing Buri Blend, 5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)

Who Says Indulgent Can't Be Healthy?We founded Sahale Snacks on a simple idea: take all-natural ingredients, add a dash of culinary magic, and create great tasting snacks.It started with a climb up Mt. Rainer in Washington State.We had beautiful views but nothing delicious to eat.Inspired by our experience, we created Sahale Snacks - extraordinary flavors, good for you, and easy to take with you anywhere.

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about Sahale Snacks, Sing Buri Blend, 5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment