Snak Club Yogurt Nut Mix, 9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6) Review

Snak Club Yogurt Nut Mix, 9-Ounce Bags  (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was visitning Florida when I drove across the state to see the Discovery's last launch. I found a nice spot to park and wait for the launch, but I had no concessions. I drove to a nearby gas station, picked up a drink and a snack. I got back to my parking spot to wait, and starting eating my trail mix. This was so refreshing. So many trail mixes have chocolate or some sort of candy in them to get you to eat the product and convince yourself it is "healthy", but this mix really is so much better. The dried dates, the almonds, and the yogurt chips, it was all a perfect blend. I came back to Illinois only to find I have to order this product through Amazon, which is fine. Just so disappointing that Illinois does not have the taste buds for something really delicious. I tried making my own trail mix, but something about Snak Club, they just hit it right. What a perfect snack, any time. It is also a gluten free mix, but is processed in a plant that shares equipment that may come in contact with flour products - This is clearly stated on the packaging.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Snak Club Yogurt Nut Mix, 9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Snak Club Yogurt Nut Mix, 9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment