Sonoma Crisps Variety Pack, 0.78 oz. Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Sonoma Crisps Variety Pack, 0.78 oz. Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love all three of the Sonoma Apple Crisps. They are very crunchy and actually taste good. I feel like I am eating chips and each bag is very filling (to me) and they are zero fat and very low calories. These are a great snack to have anytime. I DO NOT LIKE the Popin Raisins at all. They had a very weird taste to them. I took them to work and no one like the Raisin one at all. I am only buying the Apple Crisps individually and am totally addicted to them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sonoma Crisps Variety Pack, 0.78 oz. Bags (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sonoma Crisps Variety Pack, 0.78 oz. Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment