Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)10/30/2010
Suzie's Flatbread, Corn Sesame, 4.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
I purchase 2 boxes 12 packs in each box I open the first box and the cracker smells very bad
I need to returned it to Amazon
I think Amazon should inspect food items before sale to the public
KOBI, NY
Click Here to see more reviews about: Suzie's Flatbread, Corn Sesame, 4.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Delightfully crisp and wholesome, Suzie's Flatbreads are a welcome addition to anygourmand's pantry. Whether served with soups, salads, dips, or spreads,these versatile crackers complement entrees and appetizers with an elegantboost of flavor. Made with enriched wheat flour and all-natural ingredients,Suzie's Flatbreads Cracker Snacks contain no trans fats or cholesterol.Suzie's Flatbreads come in a wide range of delicious flavors, includingcinnamon sugar; cracked pepper; multi-seed; garlic salt; hot and spicy;Italian herb; potato garlic; potato onion; vegetable medley; pumpernickelrye; and sesame.
Click here for more information about Suzie's Flatbread, Corn Sesame, 4.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment