Amaranth Snackers - BBQ Sweet & Sassy Review

Amaranth Snackers - BBQ Sweet and Sassy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love these crackers - maximum flavor with no added preservatives, artificial dyes, etc. Having been on a gluten-free, casein-free diet for over a decade, I'm always happy to find new GF products. Too many GF products have added sugar, too much salt, or non-whole grain ingredients (ie white rice flour). Not the case here - these are just healthy, whole grain amaranth. New World Foods makes a wide variety of crackers and cereals. I found these (BBQ Sweet & Sassy), Chili, and Cheddar to be the best flavors. Also, their crackers are way better than their cereals. Some of their cereals are little too cardboard-y, while their crackers taste fresh and crunchy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Amaranth Snackers - BBQ Sweet & Sassy



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Amaranth Snackers - BBQ Sweet & Sassy

0 comments:

Post a Comment