Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have enjoyed "Goldfish" and other cheese-based snack crackers since I was a child, but no more. I tried these Cheddar Bunnies as I have enjoyed other products by Annie's, and have now found my all-time favorite snack cracker.
From a nutritional standpoint, they are better than many competing products as they have no hydrogenated oils or artificial flavors, and are made from organic ingredients, including real Wisconsin cheddar cheese. The packaging does an excellent job of preserving freshness, the taste is natural and very refreshing for a snack food, and the price is comparable to other non-organic products.
I am completely satisfied with these crackers: the are a good value, they compare favorably in the nutritional realm with competitors (although they really don't qualify as "health food," of course,) they taste fantastic, and last but not least, they're fun!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Annie's Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies Baked Crackers, 1-Ounce Snack Packs in 6-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
With the introduction of baked snack crackers, Annie's Homegrown enters a whole new food category. Baked with organic wheat flour and real Wisconsin cheddar, Annie's Cheddar Bunnies Baked Snack Crackers are great tasting and wholesome because they contain absolutely no hydrogenated oils, saturated fats, or trans-fatty acids. Annie's Snack Crackers are ideal for toddler-sized hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful. The bunny shape of these bite sized crackers represents Bernie the Bunny, Annie's beloved mascot from the beginning, and their "Rabbit of Approval."Annie's Cheddar Bunnies have been created with the same attention to taste and excellence that you have come to expect in their all-natural and organic pasta meals. Made with only the best vegetarian ingredients.
0 comments:
Post a Comment