Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My kids were chowing down on a box of these just now, when I decided to come see how much they cost on Amazon. See, my kids LOVE these crackers -- we have tried almond, hazelnut, and pecan -- and I will happily let them snack on them.
The review about the freshness packet was interesting... So I went and poured the entire contents of the box out on the table. Our box only had one freshness packet, not multiple packets as has been the experience of the other reviewer. I discarded the packet and let my kids keep snacking away!
Now I am off to google what the contents of a freshness packet could be. "Black and brown granules" could be something natural and completely harmless. Or not.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Blue Diamond Nut-Thins Cracker Snacks, Hazelnut, 4.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment