Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've ordered and reordered these. They're dried banana chips, and that's what they look like and taste like. I'm puzzled by the bad reviews. I eat them for snacks, and mix them in with my muffin batter, too. If you don't like dried bananas, you won't like these, but there's nothing remarkably unpleasant about them that I could see. I hope Amazon continues to stock these! I think they're fine!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bob's Red Mill Banana Chips, 10-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4)
To your good health. Dehydrated banana chips are delicious, nutritious treats. They can make a convenient snack for the whole family just by themselves, or they can also be a great addition to granola, oatmeal, cookies, and trail mixes. They are easy to store and have a long shelf life. You can see our quality. Bob's Red Mill is the most unique flour mill in the Northwest. We use century old stone grinding equipment to freshly mill whole grain products. Delight your family with whole grain goodness. All natural.
Click here for more information about Bob's Red Mill Banana Chips, 10-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4)
0 comments:
Post a Comment