Guiltless Gourmet Spinach Artichoke Parmesan Tortilla Chips, 7-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Guiltless Gourmet Spinach Artichoke Parmesan Tortilla Chips, 7-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been eating Guiltless Gourmet Baked chips for years and years and I only purchased this flavor because it was the cheapest. I never tried the artichoke and spinach chips. This flavor is by far the best but beware....They are so good you can easily finish the entire bag in one sitting! They taste like chips that already have the dip in the chip! omg so good in fact just talking about I have to go rip open a bag so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Guiltless Gourmet Spinach Artichoke Parmesan Tortilla Chips, 7-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Guiltless Gourmet Spinach Artichoke Parmesan Tortilla Chips, 7-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment