Hands2Go, Soap Foaming Sanitizer 3P, 3-Ounce Review

Hands2Go, Soap Foaming Sanitizer 3P, 3-Ounce
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I LOVE this hand sanitizer! I used to buy the spray which I also LOVED, but now it is in a foam which is even better! I have a son with a heightened sensitivity to any kind of scent - this is the ONLY hand sanitizer he will use without complaining or refusing. My only complaint is that it is difficult to find in stores. I am going to start ordering it from Amazon because the ONLY store I can ever find it in is Babies R Us. We hardly ever shop there because my youngest is 3 years old and not much of a "baby" anymore. We have tried nearly EVERY organic or natural hand sanitizer on the market and they ALL STINK!! I don't mind because I lost my sense of smell, but my 8 year old can't stand to use any of them and when I use them in public, people turn to look at me because of the smell. Also, some of the other hand sanitizers leave a funny taste on your hands. You know, you clean your hands before you eat and may lick your fingers while dealing with the kids and then there is a funny bitter taste in your mouth - from your hand sanitizer. I have never noticed a funny taste when I use Hands 2 Go before I eat - which is AWESOME!!! PLEASE sell this in more stores!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hands2Go, Soap Foaming Sanitizer 3P, 3-Ounce



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Hands2Go, Soap Foaming Sanitizer 3P, 3-Ounce

0 comments:

Post a Comment