Health Valley Crackers, Stoned Wheat, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Review

Health Valley Crackers, Stoned Wheat, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These are the best "sugar free" (non-enriched wheat flour) crackers I have ever eaten. These are the best & sweetened w/ fruit juice! I am on the sugar busters diet & one of the few snacks you can have is triscuits. Now, you can dress them up, but a reduced fat triscuit is not very satisfying all by itself. I am very finicky about taste & IMO, these are better than Ritz, which can sometimes be too salty. I love these, I can eat 3 or 4 & stop a hunger craving until my next meal or put some smuckers natural peanut butter on them for a more satisfying snack. I promise you, you will not think they taste bad at all. They may not become your fav cracker, but no nasty after tastes or anything negative about them! One last thing, they come in a plastic bag, so I don't feel compelled to eat part or 1/2 of a roll...I just take out a few & close the box.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Health Valley Crackers, Stoned Wheat, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Health Valley Crackers, Stoned Wheat, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment