Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I first found these during a whimsical trip to a little neighborhood popcorn and candy store and bought a box. They were so good that I *had* to get more and instead of paying the obscene prices the candy store was charging, decided to google for them instead....and of course, found them at Amazon.
The item listing correctly says "vanilla", the product description section is incorrect - these are NOT chocolate. I've only tried the vanilla ones, and that's what I was looking for, so until they showed up, I was a little apprehensive due to the incorrect description.
They come in a shrink wrapped carton of 20 packages and each package, although sold by weight, contains about 20 tiny cookies filled with vanilla cream. Not cream like Oreos....liquid cream in just the right amount so as to not overpower the crunch of the cookie. Nom nom nom.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Meiji Hello Panda Vanilla, 2.1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 20)
Click here for more information about Meiji Hello Panda Vanilla, 2.1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 20)
0 comments:
Post a Comment