Metro Mint Chocolatemint Water, 500Ml (Pack of 24) Review

Metro Mint Chocolatemint Water, 500Ml (Pack of 24)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Granted I never actually tasted the water, but I bought 3 bottles at the grocery and was really looking forward to trying it. My son asked if he could try it, and thank goodness his eyesight is better than mine, before he opened the bottle he noticed that something was floating in the bottle. I checked the seal and it is unopened. I do not know what is floating in the bottle, but it looks like either a colony of bacteria or white mold. Customer service is lacking, they have no toll free number so it is a long distance call to contact them, the lady that answered the phone said that was not her department and she sent to someone's voice mail. So far nobody has bothered to call me back and it's been a whole day.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Metro Mint Chocolatemint Water, 500Ml (Pack of 24)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Metro Mint Chocolatemint Water, 500Ml (Pack of 24)

0 comments:

Post a Comment