Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I don't take this for the taste(Although it's not bad and gets addicting after a while), they start of with kind of a mild soft peppermint flavor, but end up a with a bit of a chalky strange peppermint flavor. Again though the taste is not what concerns me when I am looking for an energy product, if you can handle a Red Bull or 5 Hour Energy then you can certainly enjoy these.
The Energy boost they provide is bar none the best I have tried. I gives you a good jolt right off the bat, then sets in with a nice smooth energy that lasts a good 5 or 6 hours. It doesn't make you feel all jittery or give you any crash what so ever. The manufacturer claims the energy blend is proprietary, but I have read it has around 100mgs of a caffeine and they use a special type of slow release caffeine that is what provides the nice smooth energy. Don't take the "smooth energy" for little or no energy either, I felt more energy from these little guys then I did a full cup of coffee or a red bull. The energy I get just lasts longer and doesn't give you that anxiety or jitters other products have given me. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Revive Energy Mint Power Pack, 2-Count Mints (Pack of 24)
Click here for more information about Revive Energy Mint Power Pack, 2-Count Mints (Pack of 24)
0 comments:
Post a Comment