Suzie's Whole Grain Thin Cakes, Puffed Brown Rice Crackers, 4.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Suzie's Whole Grain Thin Cakes, Puffed Brown Rice Crackers, 4.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These are, without question, the best "diet" crackers I've ever had. I've had them with and without salt and since I usually put peanut butter on them, I didn't need the salt.
These are great for travel, for kids, and when you just need a very low-calorie cracker.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Suzie's Whole Grain Thin Cakes, Puffed Brown Rice Crackers, 4.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

Crisp and delicious, Suzie's Plain Puffed ThinCakes provide a big crunch in a slender package. Made with brown rice, thesefat-free cakes contain no cholesterol or trans fat. Each puffed cake is freeof gluten, sodium, and sugar, yet still packs a satisfying flavor. With only15 calories per cake, it's an all-natural and wholesome treat, perfect forsnacking. Puffed Thin Cake flavors include plain, salted, and multigrain.Top one with cream cheese and apricot jam for a flavor-packedsnack!

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Click here for more information about Suzie's Whole Grain Thin Cakes, Puffed Brown Rice Crackers, 4.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment