Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I can't describe how refreshed you will feel after drinking a cold bottle of this. It replenishes your electrolytes and revives you! I am from the islands originally so I have always loved coconut water but never had it cold always from the coconut. It is a little sweeter than what i was used to but still delish. Young coconuts will have the jelly like coconut flesh which is the coconut in the early stages. If you shake the bottle it distributes well. Note that this brand has one that says 'with pulp' which has fimer chunks of coconut in it that you will have to chew.... not bad, but I prefer the soft coconut jelly. You have to look carefully at the bottle because the colors are only a slightly different shade of green. I introduced my teenager to this and when he took the first sip he really wasn't sure about it as it was such a 'new' taste for him. I encouraged him to finish the bottle and just savor it not gulp :) Plus, I had him search the benefits of coconut water. After the first bottle he was hooked. He now sneaks downstairs in the middle of the night to get one. Evidence of which will be on his night stand in the morning :) I don't complain...it's a great habit for him and thankfully he is not big on sodas. I am waiting for Amazon to carry this at a good price. It averages $1.99 per bottle at Whole Foods but sometimes will go on sale for $1.69 Tip: if you buy the whole case of it at WF, you will get an additional 10%! quantity discount off whatever price.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Taste Nirvana, Juice Ccnt Young With Meat, 9.5-Fluid Ounce (24 Pack)
0 comments:
Post a Comment