Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Be very careful when you buy food on the Internet...
I bought this based on the description provided by manufacturer, and I can honestly say that these are the worst chips I've ever eaten. I bought them because I like the seasonings that these chips feature, and I am a salty-snack junkie. The chips are quite stiff and heavy, and a single serving is so dense that you only get about 7 chips before you reach the one-ounce standard serving. The texture is a stale-hard crunchy combination similar to that of uncooked pasta. I have 10 bags of these only because I'm cheap and I can't bear to throw them away. In the meantime, they will wait in my basement for the day when there's nothing left to eat but bottled water, MRE's, and the family pets.
Click Here to see more reviews about: A & J's Lasagna Chips, The Perfect Marriage Garlic & Oregano Flavor, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
50% Less fat then other leading snack chips. Low sodium. Lainie's original since 1988. Our Lainie's Original is popular for its characteristic flavor of Garlic and Oregano used to accent our Lasagna Chip. Oregano in Greek means joy of the mountain but oregano is most certainly a joy in A&J's kitchen as well. This herb first gained popularity in the United States after WWII ended and soldiers returned from Europe with a taste for Mediterranean cooking. What better way to enjoy the two - garlic and oregano - than on a savory delicious Lasagna Chip! A mother in search of an all-natural snack food created Lasagna Chips. It was such a hit at home that Mom just had to share it with the rest of you. There are no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, and no preservatives! Only all natural wholesome ingredients are to be found here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment