Andy Capp Hot Fries, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 35) Review

Andy Capp Hot Fries, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 35)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I know what you are thinking. What the heck can anyone do with so many hot fries? Well, given that these three ounce bags sell for .99 at the store, it makes sense to buy these @.72 each(subscribe & save price) I have twins that like these as an occasional snack so, it was worth the money. I am saving in the long run, 'cause I know I would have eventually bought 35 bags. BEWARE these things are HOT. Or perhaps I am a whimp. Great packaging. Very fresh and crunchy. Shipment arrived in two days. Worth every penny.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Andy Capp Hot Fries, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 35)



Buy NowGet 2% OFF

Click here for more information about Andy Capp Hot Fries, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 35)

0 comments:

Post a Comment