Florida's Natural Assorted Flavors Nuggets, Mini Juice, 1.5-Ounce Carton (Pack of 12) Review

Florida's Natural Assorted Flavors Nuggets, Mini Juice, 1.5-Ounce Carton (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was very happy to find this product. the description was lacking some information I was wondering about but the enlarged picture left me feeling promising. the packaging of the items was slightly different from what I received but it was the actual variety that is my only complaint..
listed as 12 cartons and showing 4 flavors: Orange, Strawberry, Blueberry and Apple... I assumed there would be 3 of each or the 4 flavors. Instead it was 2 blueberry, 5 Strawberry and 5 Orange (1.5 oz. cartons)
The packaging didn't display anything about an apple flavor, so my conclusion is that the picture listed is out of date and needs to be updated.
Not that i don't love them all! but the blueberry ones are pretty much the best and its sad that i only have 2. i was also eager to try the apple flavor. its the only kind i had yet to sample. (they must not make them anymore, I've never seen them anywhere else)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Florida's Natural Assorted Flavors Nuggets, Mini Juice, 1.5-Ounce Carton (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Florida's Natural Assorted Flavors Nuggets, Mini Juice, 1.5-Ounce Carton (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment