Japanese Seaweed Wasabi Nori Ten Wheat Cracker Review

Japanese Seaweed Wasabi Nori Ten Wheat Cracker
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Tao Kae Noi, purveyor of the spicy, crispy and yummy nori snacks makes this snack as well, but these are not sold here @ Amazon by anyone, you can however get the Thai manufactured version 25gram package for $1.50 american at your Walgreen's that is if they carry this item, I'm fortunate that my San Francisco branch does carry this Tao Kae Noi version, so for $@7.50+tax, I can get 150grams of this, for less than I can get of the "Wasabi Nori Ten" from Japan; this item is NOT superior to the Thai version, more that is available to me at a reasonable price, so if you can't get this in a local J-town, or your local Walgreen's, then this version is reasonable. I bought this 4 of this product @ Amazon from this vendor this once to see what the ounce-age was and now I know, so do you if you're reading this. Once again, the vendor is providing service on an item that is not easy to get anywhere, so a premium is due. Just wanted you to know both sides of the coin on this item in all fairness. My taste-buds thank me, though my waist is throwing a fit!!! Mmmmm, super-crunchy and tasty!!! Bottom-line: product=yummy!!! service=par for the best vendors using Amazon!!! Value=depends on how difficult this is to get where you live or how hard-up you are to have them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Japanese Seaweed Wasabi Nori Ten Wheat Cracker



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Japanese Seaweed Wasabi Nori Ten Wheat Cracker

0 comments:

Post a Comment