Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Briefly: most canned tomato products (salsa, pasta sauce) have too much sugar and are nasty sweet. Sugar is for dessert, not tomato sauce. This salsa does not have that problem. This salsa has the perfect combination of spiciness, smokiness and thickness and tastes better than any other salsa I've had, canned or fresh. I've tried Jardine's other flavors and wasn't really keen on any of them. I buy four or five cans every time I'm at the grocery store--the Chipotle stack is almost always picked clean, while their flagship Texasalsa and Peach salsa are overflowing and sit there unbought for weeks on end. Clearly I am not the only person to know about this salsa. I have ended up driving miles away to a second grocery store when the first one is out of this. That's how addicted I am.
This salsa on top of Garden Fresh Gourmet tortilla chips is perfection.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Jardines, Salsa Med Chipotle, 16-Ounce (6 Pack)
Click here for more information about Jardines, Salsa Med Chipotle, 16-Ounce (6 Pack)
0 comments:
Post a Comment