Joy Sugar Cones, 12-Count Boxes (Pack of 12) Review

Joy Sugar Cones, 12-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Im sorry to say the product itself was a disappointment to me. I ordered two cases and finally decided to throw them away. When I peeled off the label and read their return policy, I really hadn't planned on returning them or asking for compensation. I did want them to know the issues, so they could make some changes for future orders. To my complete amazement, within two hours of my email, not only did I receive a response to my note, but my debit card was credited with all charges! Their customer service is incredible. Because this is a grocery product, it couldnt be returned and they just took care of me, no questions asked. If I could find a way to do my weekly grocery shopping through Amazon, I would. Im disabled, live on a fixed income and use public transportation. They made me feel like I was important!! I would recommend them to everyone. Their Customer Service can not be beat!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Joy Sugar Cones, 12-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Joy Sugar Cones, 12-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment