KEB12653 - Cheez-It Cracker, 1.5 oz., 8/BX, White Cheese Review

KEB12653 - Cheez-It Cracker, 1.5 oz., 8/BX, White Cheese
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm a major cheese lover, so naturally the original Cheez-It became my favorite snack cracker. I couldn't imagine them topping the original, but they did with these crackers.
My favorite type of cheese is cheddar, so it actually makes sense that I would love these. They have a very strong, sharp cheddar flavor. It doesn't taste artificial at all, but tastes like the cheddar I buy for my sandwiches. I can sit down and eat a box all by myself.
Unfortunately, they have lots of calories. 25 crackers contain 150 calories, almost half of which are from fat. So, while I can eat an entire box, I try to pace myself.
Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy Cheez-Its. But if I have a choice, I go for these any day of the week.

Click Here to see more reviews about: KEB12653 - Cheez-It Cracker, 1.5 oz., 8/BX, White Cheese



Buy Now

Click here for more information about KEB12653 - Cheez-It Cracker, 1.5 oz., 8/BX, White Cheese

0 comments:

Post a Comment