Klein's Naturals Turkish Apricots, 13-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 6) Review

Klein's Naturals Turkish Apricots, 13-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was very happy with these dried apricots. They were clearly superior to more expensive product I purchased at my local supermarket. They have a very nice flavor and there were no tough, overly dry pieces as I have found in other products. The one pound container is very convenient and, in my kitchen, was suitable for storage after opening. My box of six one-pound containers arrived in good shape, perhaps because it was part of a larger, well packed order. I intend to order the product again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Klein's Naturals Turkish Apricots, 13-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 6)



Buy NowGet 7% OFF

Click here for more information about Klein's Naturals Turkish Apricots, 13-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment