Microwave Pork Rinds 1 Pound Pkg. Review

Microwave Pork Rinds 1 Pound Pkg.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These pork rinds fry in their own fat rather than having to be deep fried which is a lifesaver if you like pork rinds. I'm not the biggest fan, but sometimes I'm kind of hungry and these pack way more protein than the average fatty snack. The only problem is the type of fat it's fried in--melted pig fat from the skin itself! Not particularly healthy, but it's much healthier than the mexican bagged varieties.
Since we don't have a microwave (oh my god, how do we get by without one?!), we toast them in a toaster oven on a baking tray for about 10-15 minutes at 375F-400F. They come out great. If you lean closer to 10 minutes, you get a crunchy-porky tasting snack, while if you go past 15, you'll get the typically super-puffed pork rind you'd expect from Cardenas. I can't comment on how well they crisp in the microwave, but I expect it should yield the same results.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Microwave Pork Rinds 1 Pound Pkg.



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Microwave Pork Rinds 1 Pound Pkg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment