Orginal Cracklin Pork Rinds, Case of 36 Review

Orginal Cracklin Pork Rinds, Case of 36
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Price and shipping was acceptable but I have sone comments on the pork cracklings:
1: They were sort of bland. No seasoning was added.
I had to add some salt and BBQ spice to them.
2. Some pieces, (4) in 9 bags, still hair hog bristles on them.
3. The pieces were a proper size. Once in a while a huge chunk would be in the bag.
4. The texture was very good. Crunchy and chewy.
In Comparison with cracklings imported from England, I found yours to be not as rasty.
Your price and prompt shipping somewhat offset this. More seasoning is needed in your crackligs.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Orginal Cracklin Pork Rinds, Case of 36



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Orginal Cracklin Pork Rinds, Case of 36

0 comments:

Post a Comment