Peeled Snacks, Fruit & Nuts, Shock-olate (Pack of 12) Review

Peeled Snacks, Fruit and Nuts, Shock-olate (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Finally a snack food that is healthy, tasty, convenient and perfect for seniors. Whoever thought out this product had me in mind! I want something that I can have in my tennis bag, pocket or car that is really fresh and tasty. What a pleasure to have dried fruit that is really moist and flavorful. I hate those dried rinds that most trail mixes contain. This product is more like a "luxury mix" than those trail mixes. At this point in my life I really would like to spend more time in the "mansion" than out on the trail! My favorite is "Fig-Sated". What is really nice about this product is that the freshness and taste is consistant. You really do not get tired of this snack. For those of use a little bit around the age bend, this is the first really appropriate snack I have tried. (If the grandkids don't get there first!) Good job, Peeled Snacks!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Peeled Snacks, Fruit & Nuts, Shock-olate (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Peeled Snacks, Fruit & Nuts, Shock-olate (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment