Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These nuts are recommended for those on the South Beach diet, but because it does not have peanuts (a member of the legume family), it also fits on the Atkins and Paleo diets along with other low carb diets. A package has only 8 grams of carbohydrates and includes 3 grams of fiber, so if you are an Atkins follower that is only 5 grams of impact carbs! In fact, for Diabetics 15 grams is often the recommended limit of carbs per snack, so these fit into diabetic carb controlled diets as well.
I tend to eat a ton of nuts if I have a bag or jar in front of me, so I like these individual pouches as a reminder that a serving has been consumed. I also love to keep a package in my purse and the car for a quick snack when I am out so I don't munch on the kids sweets or buy something convenient that I regret later. In fact, I am a nurse and I keep them in my locker at work because I can eat them quickly on a busy shift helping me avoid the sweet treats at the nurses station and giving me the energy to keep moving. At an once and a quarter they are surprisingly filling and they always taste fresh. Nuts really are an amazing snack and these do not disappoint. Thanks Planters for making a low carb fast and easy snack that fits my busy life!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Planters Nutrition South Beach Diet Mix 7 pouches, 1.25-Ounce (Pack of 3)
0 comments:
Post a Comment