Premium Mini Saltine Crackers, 11-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Review

Premium Mini Saltine Crackers, 11-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It feels odd to write a review about Saltines but I found a need for these. I usually get the other size saltines that are bigger but when I saw the smaller size I immediately ordered them. I have had them for a few months now and use them several times a week! I love that you can just put them in a bowl or cup or soup without having to crunch them up first. They are also a perfect snack size to munch on if your tummy is feeling a bit upset or you are on a bland diet. Nabisco has always been my favorite brand for Saltines whether they are the bigger size ones are these. But if I had a choice I would stick to these for the size and convenience. They are very crisp tasting and not too salty. Just the right amount of a saltine cracker to satisfy whatever need it is you have. Highly recommend and will be ordering more!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Premium Mini Saltine Crackers, 11-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)



Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Click here for more information about Premium Mini Saltine Crackers, 11-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment