Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I first saw these pickle pops on an episode of Unwrapped months ago. Curiousity finally got the better of me and I ordered these through Amazon.com. They arrived today in the mail and after about 4 hours in the freezer, I finally tried one. At first taste it was wierd! I'm used to a sweet fruity pop, so the salty pickle flavor made me smile and pucker just for a moment. After a while, the real pickle flavor (the juice is really squeezed from pickles) won me over and the coolness of the ice was quite refreshing. I even enjoyed the little bits of pickle found in the ice. Later I'm going to try the Pickle Pops /Jalapeno (two complementary pops were added to my order) and see what that's like. I'll definitly be purchasing more of Bob's Pickle Pops as the warm summer approaches.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bob's Pickle Pops 12 ct.
Click here for more information about Bob's Pickle Pops 12 ct.
0 comments:
Post a Comment