Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm always trying out different brands of bbq sauce. Today while at the store I noticed this sauce. Original Bulls-eye is pretty pretty good and the price was right, so I figured I'd give it a show with burgers tonight. Oh man, this is some good sauce. I'm hooked. One of the best I've had on a burger. If you like smoky and sweet you'll love it.
I also like how it uses sugar and not HFCS for sweetener. In fact its ingredients list is refreshingly short: Tomato Puree )water, tomato paste), sugar, vinegar, contains less than 2% of salt, modified food starch, natural flavor, mustard flour, dried onions, spice, dried garlic.
Not much else to say. I'll have to try cooking with it next, but as it stands I love this stuff, definitely worth a try!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bull's Eye Kansas City Style Regional Barbecue Sauce, 18-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment