Crystal Noodle Spicy Sesame Paste, 2.47 Ounce Cardboard Cup (Pack of 6) Review

Crystal Noodle Spicy Sesame Paste, 2.47 Ounce Cardboard Cup (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Mmm.. This type of noodle and flavor reminds me of the Picante flavored Nong Shim instant noodle bowls. The noodles are clear, and I presume it's not deep fried. You can see the nutritional information by clicking "Nutrition Facts" near the top. I want to say that most of the fat actually comes from the sesame paste.. I call that the "oil packet." You don't have to put that in if you want to lessen the amount of fat you're eating. It's about medium spicy, and really good. It comes with two pieces of dehydrated bok choy, which adds some fiber to the meal/snack. It's not for people who are afraid of sodium or MSG though... It's got plenty of sodium (1,610mg aka 67% DV). If you eat it, try to not drink all of the broth, it'll help. This bowl is more meant for someone with hot water on hand (you could always microwave some water in a bowl and pour it in). It says it's not microwaveable, presumably because the plastic labeling around the bowl stays on. I have a hot water dispenser, so this isn't a problem. I just open the flavor packet, put it over the noodles, add hot water, wait a few minutes, and stir. Then it's ready to eat and real yummy!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Crystal Noodle Spicy Sesame Paste, 2.47 Ounce Cardboard Cup (Pack of 6)



Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about Crystal Noodle Spicy Sesame Paste, 2.47 Ounce Cardboard Cup (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment