Hawaiian Island Atebara Gourmet Shrimp Chips (6 Bags each 2.2 oz) Review

Hawaiian Island Atebara Gourmet Shrimp Chips (6 Bags each 2.2 oz)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These are the best shrimp chips I have tried. Having placed repeat orders the product offered by this family owned business(a short history came with the order), I found consistent quality that visiting relatives from NYC also appreciated; this being significant because of their access to many sources of Asian specialty goods, no longer readily available to me since my move to southern WV. The texture is light and crisp and unlike some other brands sampled the shrimp flavor is just right. With some chips from other sources I only knew that shrimp was an ingredient from the label. If you are familiar with Asian snack foods you will be pleased with this purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hawaiian Island Atebara Gourmet Shrimp Chips (6 Bags each 2.2 oz)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Hawaiian Island Atebara Gourmet Shrimp Chips (6 Bags each 2.2 oz)

0 comments:

Post a Comment