Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Jungle Grub snack bars taste great! I love them. Usually snack bars have some bad flavor ones, but I like all three flavors. Chocolate chip cookie dough flavor has real chocolate chips in it, too!
Pros: USDA organic, gluten-free, no high fructose corn syrup, less sugars and more proteins.
Con: Not vegan. If they can change the recipe so that this product is a vegan, it will be so much better as many people who are looking for organic healthy snack bars are often also looking for vegan products.
Someone described that this snack bar is small and not-filling. I agree, but I like the fact it is small because it's really convenient to carry in a small purse.
I also hope that they advertise more.. I always look for organic snacks but I've never seen this product before. It will be really good if I can buy from local retailers soon :)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Jungle Grub Snack Bars Variety Pack, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter Groove, Berry Bamboozle, 5-Count, 4.4 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
0 comments:
Post a Comment