Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar, Honey Almond Flax, 12-Count Bars (Pack of 6) Review

Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar, Honey Almond Flax, 12-Count Bars (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I absolutely LOVE Kashi granola bars!! Especially these Honey Almond Fax and the Trail Mix variety, but I won't be buying them from this seller. As you can see on the box shown, these are actually in a SIX pack not a 12-pack as the description states. So that comes out to 36 bars...for $45?? WHOA! $7.50 a box...I don't think so!! So, while I would definitely recommend these bars as seriously good food that is good for you (fyi, read the ingredients list...all pronounceable and healthy!)I would not recommend buying them from this seller. Many of the club stores get them, at least occasionally, and you can get a good deal.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar, Honey Almond Flax, 12-Count Bars (Pack of 6)



Buy NowGet 1% OFF

Click here for more information about Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar, Honey Almond Flax, 12-Count Bars (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment