Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These crackers are an excellent quality snack food. The classic cracker is a crispy, (Ritz-like) buttery cracker, with peanut butter inside, as described. I bought a box at our local supermarket, before committing to the 4 boxes, and the kids & husband loved them! To save money, I bought them on Amazon. Each packet has 4 cracker sandwiches in them, so if you are like me, you'd like to know that your kids will eat the entire package! Most of the other brands have 6 in a pkg, so sometimes kids will toss what they can't finish during lunchtime. The cost is about 0.62 each, and convenient. I also purchased Back to Nature Mini Classic Creme Grab & Go, and they are 0.52 each pkg. We eat ORGANIC, and (natural also) and the food lookslike other kids at school, but without the chemicals, GMO's, and hydrogenated fats...yuk!Eat healthy in 2007!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Late July Organic Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers, 1.3-Ounce Pouches in 12-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)
Real organic peanut butter organic buttery tasting rich crackers are USDA organic. While carefree mid-summer days inspired our name, the love of family inspired our ideas. On any given day you can find three generations at work including my father, and cofounder, mother, husband, aunt and three year old son, the boy on the front and the biggest fan of our new organic mini sandwich crackers. As a mother, I'm constantly in the position where I need to give my son a snack on the go, but I'm not willing to sacrifice the quality of the ingredients for convenience. These mini sandwich crackers were developed with him in mind. Our family hopes you enjoy them. The organic ingredients in our Mini Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers are produced without synthetic pesticides, chemical fertilizers or genetic engineering. They also contain real organic peanut butter, no trans fat, no hydrogenated oils, no corn syrup, no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no preservatives, no cholesterol and are vegan.
0 comments:
Post a Comment