Mrs. Mays Cran-Blueberry Crunch, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Mrs. Mays Cran-Blueberry Crunch, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have bought both the Cran-blueberry crunch and the Pom-Raspberry crunch from Mrs. Mays. Both are a small bite-size block of mixed dry fruits and nuts. Both are "constructed" in a similar way but I like the Cran-blueberry one better. This is primarily because Cran-Blueberry crunch uses almond, cashew, and sesame, which give it a little more variety and texture in the taste. Pom-Rasberry crunch only has cashew (I think. Thought it also tastes very good.) The snack has a natural light sweet taste from the suger in the fruity ingredients so I don't feel bad about intaking extra sugar from eating it. I always keep a bag in the office for the mid morning/afternoon snack.
I also like how much the company has done to assure its customers that their food products are manufactured in a safe manner and they have been pretty transparent about their selection of ingredients. (Please see my review on Pom-Raspberry pack of 12 for more details on that.)
I will definitely recommend it for anyone who wants a healthy snack.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mrs. Mays Cran-Blueberry Crunch, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)



Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Click here for more information about Mrs. Mays Cran-Blueberry Crunch, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment