Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I agree with the last review. I am thoroughly diappointed with Costco lately. I went in for three items yesterday and they didn't have any of them. When I asked for the Panetini the girl told me it was a seasonal item to which I told her she must mean Panetone, because I had just purchased it a month ago. Costco has done this more than one time on many different products and I for one have more or less had it with them. Just about the time you are telling all your friends where you got something they like, it is no longer available. Their stores are not that conveniently located for me to make a trip only to find out they don't have what I bought on my last visit. I really loved this item. It was so convenient. Appetizers in minutes
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nonni's All Natural Italian Toast Oven Baked Panetini - garlic Parmesan - 26 oz. bag
0 comments:
Post a Comment