Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My little one will pretty much do anything for goldfish...I call them his baby "crack" as he is obsessed with them and starts to laugh whenever he sees them. I try to feed him healthy foods, and while these wouldn't rank in the healthy category, they aren't absolutely horrible and are prepared with natural ingredients and no bad dyes or preservatives that I am aware of. My main problem with gold fish is the big bags go stale quickly or spill easily, especially if my little one is sneaky enough and finds one of the stored bags. These convenient snacks solve that problem. I love grabbing one of these perfectly sized pouches as we're on the way out the door for him to snack on while grocery shopping or eating out.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pepperidge Farm Cheddar Flavor Goldfish Crackers, 1-Ounce Single Serve Package (Pack of 60)
0 comments:
Post a Comment