Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)
This snack blend is the best! I tried it on the recommendation of a friend, and have come to love it. It's perfect alone, but I enjoy putting the mix on salads. It definitely spices them up a bit, and the flavor is amazing. I have become a big fan of this product, and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to add a little excitement to their everyday snacks.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sahale Snacks, Nut Blend, Valdosta Pecans, 4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
Who Says Indulgent Can't Be Healthy?We founded Sahale Snacks on a simple idea: take all-natural ingredients, add a dash of culinary magic, and create great tasting snacks.It started with a climb up Mt. Rainer in Washington State.We had beautiful views but nothing delicious to eat.Inspired by our experience, we created Sahale Snacks - extraordinary flavors, good for you, and easy to take with you anywhere.
0 comments:
Post a Comment