Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought the variety pack and tried this flavor second (see my review for Socorro). I buy natural snacks for my kids (freeze dried fruit etc with no added sugar), but I find them bland. So I ordered these and loved the Socorro, but this one was much more spicy. My 4 year old did NOT like this one - too spicy for her and for me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sahale Snacks, Soledad Blend, 2-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
Who Says Indulgent Can't Be Healthy?We founded Sahale Snacks on a simple idea: take all-natural ingredients, add a dash of culinary magic, and create great tasting snacks.It started with a climb up Mt. Rainer in Washington State.We had beautiful views but nothing delicious to eat.Inspired by our experience, we created Sahale Snacks - extraordinary flavors, good for you, and easy to take with you anywhere.
Click here for more information about Sahale Snacks, Soledad Blend, 2-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
0 comments:
Post a Comment