SOTOS Multi-Grain Snacks, Cinnamon Streusel, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

SOTOS Multi-Grain Snacks, Cinnamon Streusel, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I went to this Shecky's event in New York where they gave out these snacks in the goodie bag. So Im walking through the event and wondering why all these women were sitting on the floor eating chips. Not wanting to appear to be greedy, I waited til I got in my car to go through my goodie bag...the chips lasted about 2 1/2, maybe 3 minutes! These are the tastiest chips Ive ever had.
They are super crunchy and have a light airy puff to them. They are covered in the most yummiest cinnamon mix and best of all, 4 grams of fat per serving!! I was going over the nutritional facts for my mom, since she's slightly older, and even the sodium content is pretty darn low. I had another bag that I saved for my mom, but my 4 year old devoured them! Thankfully my mom got a taste, but we all love these chips. Im ordering a case now, but cant wait for these to start selling in stores! Yay for healthy tasty snacks!

Click Here to see more reviews about: SOTOS Multi-Grain Snacks, Cinnamon Streusel, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about SOTOS Multi-Grain Snacks, Cinnamon Streusel, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment