Suzie's Puffed Rice Thin Cakes, Lightly Salted, 4.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Review

Suzie's Puffed Rice Thin Cakes, Lightly Salted, 4.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love these rice cakes mainly because they are thinner and crispier than the plastic Quakers or Lundbergs which I stopped buying a long time ago because I couldn't swallow them (literally).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Suzie's Puffed Rice Thin Cakes, Lightly Salted, 4.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

Crisp and delicious, Suzie's Salted Puffed Thin Cakesprovide a big crunch in a slender package. Made with brown rice and seasalt, these fat-free cakes contain no cholesterol or trans fat. Each puffedcake is free of gluten and sugar, yet still packs a satisfying flavor. Withonly 15 calories per cake, it's an all-natural and wholesome treat, perfectfor snacking. Puffed Thin Cake flavors include plain, salted, andmultigrain. Top one with cream cheese and apricot jam for a flavor-packedsnack!

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Suzie's Puffed Rice Thin Cakes, Lightly Salted, 4.9-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

0 comments:

Post a Comment