Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Bar Chocolate Xocolatl Org, 2.83-Ounce (12 Pack) Review

Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Bar Chocolate Xocolatl Org, 2.83-Ounce (12 Pack)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First of all, I'm not a chocolate fan at all - especially of dark chocolate. I bought a bar on a lark, and it was so delicious I bought 8 more. I planned to give some as gifts to chocolate lovers I know, but not one bar made it. I ate them all. I tore off one piece per day. I did include one bar in a loosely wrapped gift basket, but I broke into the gift and removed it - my bad. It's addictive. Between the endorphin releasing chili, the generous cacao nib texture, and the excellent flavor of the chocolate, it's hard to say which ingredient stands out. It's a combo that satisfies. The chili is not a jellied filling like in some brands - it's blended into the chocolate. It's not too hot, but if you eat a lot of it, you can feel warmth in the belly. Outstanding!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Bar Chocolate Xocolatl Org, 2.83-Ounce (12 Pack)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Bar Chocolate Xocolatl Org, 2.83-Ounce (12 Pack)

0 comments:

Post a Comment